COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
COVID-19 Vaccine updates and current Marion County Public Health Press Releases will be posted here
Marion County Update and Vaccination Clinic Schedule
Marion County Public Health is no longer hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics on a weekly basis. Going forward, we encourage people to get their COVID-19 vaccinations at their locally participating pharmacy. If there are groups of 10 or more who would like vaccination, please call us at 641-828-2238 to make arrangements for your group.
Here is a list of Pharmacies that should have vaccine available:
- Medicap Pharmacy, 318 N. Lincoln Street, Knoxville, Iowa 641-828-7312
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 809 W. Rock Island Street., Knoxville, Iowa 641-842-2512
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 118 SE 9th St, Pella, Iowa 641-628-1280
- Pella Regional Health Center Pharmacy, 802 Washington Street, Pella, Iowa 641-628-1612
- Groups who wish to arrange for vaccination should call Marion County Public Health at 641-828-2238 x 0.
COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
Click here to be directed to the CDC website for more information on COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens