Care For Yourself
The Care for Yourself program helps eligible women receive:
• Pap Tests
• HPV Tests
• Pelvic Exams
• Clinical Breast Exams
• Diagnostic Testing
• Patient Navigation
Care For Yourself also pays for some Breast and Cervical diagnostic services.
The Care for Yourself Program has provided free or low-cost breast and cervical cancer screening to eligible individuals for over 25 years. Now, the statewide program is announcing an expansion to its eligibility age to include individuals aged 21-39. This change ensures individuals ages 21 and older are able to access life-saving cancer screening.
Enrollment is simple. Connect with us today! Call us at 641-828-2238
Learn more here: https://hhs.iowa.gov/cfy
The Care for Yourself Program provides:
- Cervical cancer screenings, including Pap and HPV tests,
- Breast cancer screenings, including clinical breast exams and mammograms,
- Diagnostic testing, and
- Assistance with making appointments, finding transportation, accommodations for language needs, and other barriers to care.
Individuals may qualify if they:
- Are between 21-64 years of age;
- Have a monthly income of $3,038 (take home pay) or less;
*Add $1,070 for each additional household member.