USDA Rural Development

The agency’s direct and guaranteed rural credit programs help families find affordable housing, assist businesses and allow communities to build or improve facilities. (serves Jasper County)

Albia Office
1709 South B St.
Albia, IA 52531

Phone: 641-932-3031

Website: https://www.rd.usda.gov

Fax: 855-251-2237

Central Iowa Housing Authority (CIRHA)

Provides information to individuals and families wanting to apply for rental assistance. This includes public housing and section 8 housing for individuals and families that qualify. CIRHA serves Jasper County.

1201 SE Gateway Dr.
Grimes, IA 50111

Phone: 515-986-1882

Website: http://cirhahome.org

Fax: 515-986-1883

Contact us

Call Us

(641) 828-2238

Our Location

2003 N Lincoln St
PO Box 152
Knoxville, IA 50138

Get in Touch